Active HR is looking for a Human Resources Officer – Amersfoort
This position will be temporary with regard to a maternity leave for a period of 7 months.
There might be a possibility to stay permanent.
The Human Resources Officer is reporting directly to the HR Manager and is a member of the human resources department within Extron Europe.
We are an operational HR department taking care of all daily matters related to the European personnel; recruitment, onboarding, sick leave, absences, performance and exits.
We are looking for someone who fits in our small team and who can handle different responsibilities in HR. We are not looking for someone who wants to write strategic plans or improvement plans and is eager to work on change management. We are a stable organization with existing work methods that have proven their values.
- Attend meetings regarding bad performance, legal matters, long term and frequent illness of employees etc. contract extensions.
- Maintain European labor law information up to date
- Become an expert in our HR personnel information system and answer all questions related to this system
- International payroll; for 12 different countries in Europe you will be sending mutations to payroll provider. You maintain an up-to-date payroll administration
- Coordinate and administer employee benefits
- Correspondence; job offers, employer statements; contracts and other correspondence
- Recruitment; through LinkedIn, Indeed and other job boards as well as work well together with employment agencies.
- All relevant administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills with employees in all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented
- Reliable, positive minded and not focused on change-management
- Flexible work attitude, prepared to do all type of work within the HR Department
The position of Human Resources Officer is a generalist position mainly focused on administrative tasks. This is a fulltime position for 40 hours per week.
The person that we are looking for is a positive minded reliable and trustworthy person, not looking to change the organization or existing working methods.
What do they offer?
We offer a role for a period of 7 months with the possibility to become permanent with a variety of responsibilities within an international environment. Besides this we offer excellent employee benefits such as an above market level salary, a 13th month bonus, health care allowance, pension plan, 26 vacation days and excellent travel allowance.
Contact us via 033-2464648 or email@example.com